TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ORDERING TICKETS TO EXHIBITIONS AND CONFERENCES ON WEBSITE SMILEEXPO.COM.UA
1. Before placing your order to purchase tickets to the exhibition and/or conference (hereinafter referred to as "Event") you shall register on online shop website smileexpo.com.ua.
2. When ordering Tickets to the Event:
- choose the Event you want to order ticket to;
- specify the age requirement on the Event website (minimum age for Event attendees) and check it against the age of individuals the Customer intends to buy Tickets for;
- fill in all mandatory lines in the form on website smileexpo.com.ua.
Customer, placing the order, is absolutely responsible for the accuracy of the data filled in when registering on website and ordering tickets.
3. If the Customer intends to purchase Tickets to different Events using smileexpo.com.ua, Customer shall fill out a separate application for each Event.
4. Ticket (Tickets) order is issued at the prices specified on online shop website smileexpo.com.ua.
5. Tickets for one Event only can be issued in one order.
6. Personal information filled in the application form must conform to data specified in the document certifying the identity of the Customer, as it can be of importance when entering the event by ticket.
The person placing the order is absolutely responsible for the accuracy of the data filled in when ordering at online shop smileexpo.com.ua.
7. Order is paid by bank transfer using electronic payment instruments provided on the website smileexpo.com.ua in section "Payment".
8. After receiving the payment the Contractor shall send electronic ticket (Ticket) with the code of the electronic ticket to the email address provided by the Customer.
Customer shall print the ticket in A4 paper size. To enter the event Customer shall be in possession of e-ticket in hard copy (A4 paper size) and his personal data should coincide with those specified in Ticket.
Electronic Tickets for the event are not transferable and are valid only on presentation of appropriate identification documents.
9. Customer may cancel Ticket no later than 72 hours prior to Event. For the cancellation of booking please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of cancellation of booking, Contractor returns Customer the amount paid for the order within 7 days by means of the same electronic payment that was used for acceptance of payment and to the same banking details (electronic wallet) that Customer used to send payment.
WARNING! Ticket canceled less than 72 hours prior to the start of the event is NOT REFUNDED.